Information about teenager fitness, nutrition and the psychology of it all written by a wacky homeschooled highschool student.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Grease--ain't the stuff that I want

Sorry it's been half a million years since I last wrote. I really need to work on that whole "consistency" thing. It's not my strongest trait.

Anyway, a lot has gone on around here since I last wrote. For instance, I've been in 4 improvisation shows. I'm official now. I feel happy. In other news, the Super Bowl was yesterday, and THE COLTS WON!!! 29-17, if I can remember right…and to top it off, I HAD GREASY FOOD OVERLOAD!!!

I never was very in-touch with the fact that greasy food is really THAT bad for you until last night. We had chips, dip, fried catfish, hushpuppies, French fries, shrimp (boiled and fried), mini man burgers, and anything else that decided to sacrifice itself to my dad's deep fryer. Mid-meal I started to feel a bit sick to my stomach. I ate the rest of my food and managed not to throw up (because, you see, anything dipped in a ketchup/tar tar/cocktail sauce mix is dubbed, "irresistible" and wherefore must be eaten). But even this morning I feel like I need to go through a major detoxification.

P that S: If you are a really nice guy and you ask me out after drenching yourself in a ketchup/tar tar/cocktail sauce mix, that doesn't mean YOU are irresistible. I do not want to marry my food.

Anyhooness, in my very long sabbatical from my blog (not intentional, of course), I have been reading up on a number of things, including nutrition, personal training and how to write better. Unfortunately, today I have not come across anything that will specifically instruct me on how to get all this grease out of my system. However…

If you feel like me today (a heart attack waiting to happen), I would suggest fruit. Lots of it. And vegetables. I'm serious about this. Maybe it's just me being a bad-experience magnet. But now if I turn on a cooking show and they're making cheese burgers, I have to leave the room.

Well, that's enough complaining on my part. I will not deny that the food wasn't good. And the game went well, and I'm happy that Prince didn't electrocute himself, considering that would be too violent to be broadcast into every household in America. The FCC would probably sue CBS for $4,000,000,000,000. Then they'd have to get a really boring act for next year…and I was counting on the Chili Peppers or U2 (again) or something!!!

Anyway, I think I will go eat an orange, maybe an apple and perchance some grapes for lunch.

"Bye bye!" ~Prime Minister Excelcus aka Mr. Zarzar reading the script wrong :)

~Jessica

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! I love that line....mr. ZarZar was great...:)

February 07, 2007 5:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! "Bye-Bye..." makes me laugh every time ;)

Glad to see you're updating your blog more!

- Elizabeth

March 05, 2007 1:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home