Information about teenager fitness, nutrition and the psychology of it all written by a wacky homeschooled highschool student.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

For my Loyal Fans

Well! I had no idea I was so popular.

Anyway, my loyal fans have been on their knees simply BEGGING and throwing themselves at my mercy. Why? Well, because they want me to blog more. I've taken quite a long no-writing break and I think that it is high time I got back. Or they think. Maybe my friends are subconsciously influencing my decision-making process. They are slowly taking over my mind. Soon I won't be me anymore. I will be them. Scary.

Sometimes I feel a little dorky because I have a fitness blog and not a blog-blog like everyone else. I am jealous. I have sort of sworn to get another one to write in at the same time. But I hardly have time to write on this one. So I just don't think I should start A Jessica Blog About Jessica Only (which is what I'd call it if I had one). I can express myself here enough whilst providing the general public (or at least Elizabeth, Michelle and Elayna) with interesting fitness-related information.

So last-last Monday, Elizabeth had spring break from her College-ing and so she, Michelle and I decided to run around the park while Marck and Sam were at Flag Football Practice. Elizabeth was very inspirational. I was lazy. Michelle was in the middle. Elizabeth kept quoting Romans or 1 Peter or something. I can't remember. If Elizabeth could remind me, I'd appreciate it because I would like to quote what she was then on here. And if it's 1& 2 Peter, you guys should know those are my favorite books of the Bible.

Well, that was conclusive. Blah.

Don't worry, folks. My next entry will be much more informative. In the future I think that I will attempt to write more informative things. But I also will take more time to talk about my life, so I can keep up with all the blog hype. This has been one of the latter types of blogs.

One more thing before I go. I think there are a couple more things I want to do…um…life and Personal Training-wise. First of all I want to get my PT Certification, then I'll get a Massage Therapy Certification (a very useful one for PTs to have), then I want to get a group fitness certification, then I want to study lots of cool stuff at the Glasgow School of Art. I need to look into all of that more, but I'm pretty sure that's what I want to do. It would be like my four years of college. Except cooler. Especially the part where I get to go to Scotland. In the meantime I will work on my Novel with No Name. I want to take my time with that book and get all the back stories and conflicts and stuff ADAP (as detailed as possible). So I will finish it. And then I want to send it somewhere and get it published. And then I'll write another book. But it will be completely different. Like me and my clothes. I don't want what I wear to be classified as a certain style, and I don't want what I write to be classified in a certain genre.

But since this isn't a fiction-writing blog, I'll stop for now before I disclose the entire plot to everyone and bore them half to .

Until next time, adieu!

~Jessica

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger My name is Elizabeth, said...

I love that word.... college-ing...I'll have to use it now :)

I feel content now...two new posts from Jessica...what could be better?

The verse comes from Roman 5:3-5

1 Peter is one of my favorite books, as well!!

God bless!! Hope you're doing fantabulous.

March 23, 2007 6:21 AM

 
Blogger My name is Elizabeth, said...

(Oh, and my ultimate goal is definetely to take over your mind. Muahahaha....)

March 23, 2007 6:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home